All divisions compete every day, 3.
- Fecha: jueves 9 de diciembre
- Lugar: Madrid, en el polideportivo municipal Gallur en la calle Gallur nº2.
Hora de entrada y sesión informativa técnica:
- Team Masters: 8:30 Registro – 9:30 Briefing- 11:00 Primera prueba
- Team Elite: 9:00 Registro – 10:00 Briefing – 11:45 Primer evento
- Élite femenina: 10:00 Registro – 11:30 Briefing – 13:30 Primer evento
- Élite masculina: 11:00 Registro- 12:30 Briefing – 14:45 Primer evento
- Team RX: 12:00 Registro – 13:30 Briefing – 17:00 Primer evento
- Athlete registration and briefing are mandatory for all athletes and teams in all divisions. Athletes who do not attend these briefings may lose their right to protest during the competition.
- Athletes must show their accreditation during the start of the session, either on their device or printed, as well as their passport or national identity card.
- Login: All team members can be present during the login and be accredited. Otherwise, they can receive their accreditation on Friday morning at the Ticketing tent.
- Technical briefing: Only team captains may attend.
We expect to be finished with the awards ceremony around 18:00 hours.
Please note that it will take approximately 30 minutes to get from the venue to Barajas International Airport.
There will be no cuts in the competition, all participants will compete from Friday morning until Sunday, the event will end at 16h with the awarding of prizes to the winners of each category.
Athletes competing, your access band will give you access to the event throughout the weekend, not just on competition days, except in the warm up and rest area.
MCCS has made a special deal for all athletes, spectators, volunteers and judges with our official 2021 hotel “Rafaelhoteles – Atocha”, 15 minutes drive from the event 40 minutes using public transport.
It is important to use the enclosed booking link, as this will ensure that everyone receives the best price guarantee for this hotel.
Arrival: We do not offer any shuttle service between the airport and the hotel, but we advise you to use Uber or Taxi, which will cost about 20-25 euros from the airport to the hotel.
You can also use metro (line 8) to Nuevos Ministerios, transfer to suburban line C1 towards Principe Pio. Get off at the Delicias stop
There will be 15 lanes where athletes will compete and spectators will only be able to access the event’s track in certain actions planned by the organization.
You have two options by public transport to get to the event.
- Metro-Cercanías: Leave the hotel and walk to the metro stop “Palos de la frontera” on line 3, get off at the “Embajadores” stop and transfer to the Cercanías C5 to the “Laguna” stop. The event is a 5-minute walk away.
- Metro: Leave the hotel and walk 10 minutes to the metro stop “Mendez Alvaro” on line 6 and get off at “Laguna”, from the metro stop “Laguna” it is a 5 minute walk to the event venue.
Only competing athletes will be allowed to enter the registration and information areas.
The official hotel is located very close to the city center and very well connected. The event venue is located in the “Latina” district of the city. Below we recommend some shopping centers and food establishments close to both venues:
Near the hotel:
Restaurante el Roble – How to get there
Restaurante Rosario – How to get there
Restaurante Valdiviesos “Cocina con alma” – How to get there
Bistro Bar Restaurant – How to get there
Los Escudos Restaurant – How to get there
Restaurante Casa Lucia – How to get there
- Entry to the Madrid CrossFit Challenger Series is allowed with a Green Pass and after verifying body temperature and wearing a mask.
- Those who do not have a Green Pass can present a negative result of a swab taken within the last 48 hours.
- Those coming from non-EU areas must present a certificate of vaccination in English showing the type of vaccine, necessarily approved by the EMA.
- Alcohol (70%) will be available for sanitizing before and after the event.
- All participants and spectators must follow the above guidelines and rules.